01-27-2018 10:41 AM
29 12
tools
    I personally cannot stand adding a launcher on top of another launcher. It just slows the phone down and forces you to do things a specific way. (At least that was my experience.) It took me months to finally settle on a setup that would work for my on my Android phone and I have not bothered with trying other launchers since.

Single page of icons, reddit's and scripture of the day. Calendar to the left, email to the right and that is it. If I need anything else, swipe up to go to the all apps list and open what I need, which is rare and why I put my most used stuff on a single page.
    Not for everyone, but glad people have choices.
    01-27-2018 08:12 AM
    Well looks like that the future of Windows 10 Mobile is pretty dead as the only thing we will be getting is security updates.
    01-27-2018 09:01 AM
    Well looks like that the future of Windows 10 Mobile is pretty dead as the only thing we will be getting is security updates.
    Don’t use the “dead” word or you’ll get attacked!
    It has many meanings, and I agree with what you’re saying, but others will proclaim as long as they can use their device it’s not dead. I understand their perspective also.
    One thing we know for sure, no new updates except security.
    Last edited by TgeekB; 01-27-2018 at 10:11 AM.
    kaktus1389 likes this.
    01-27-2018 09:26 AM
    Don’t use the “dead” word or you’ll get attacked!
    It has many meanings, and I agree with what you’re saying, but others will proclaim as long as they can use their device it’s not dead. I understand their perspective also.
    One thing we know for sure, no new updates except security.
    Don't get me wrong, I plan to use my 950 as long as it will function decently. If I say dead it means no new features or hardware ;) and thanks for warning me, but I am capable of defending myself. I understand their position too, but the fact is we are not getting any new features or hardware so if it makes it easier for some people for the sake of precision, let's just say then that it is still going to be usable until developers are keeping their apps on the creators update SDK :).
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-27-2018 10:41 AM
29 12