Cortana not saasy

Manikanta Reddy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
My cortana isn't sassy at all.
If at all anything it does is perform a bing search. It doesn't give any sort of reply, rather silently displays search results.
Am I missing something?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Cortana isn't really sassy.

She does have a little bit of personality; but the whole "sassy" thing was just said by some for comedic purposes.

tcmoon

Aug 12, 2008
Visit site
I may do the same, but I'd like to work with it a little before deciding. In the videos I've seen, you can ask her questions & she responds like Siri. My son was wanting to hear it, but I'm not having much luck. Any help?

TheArcaneFlame

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't think that will help. All that Sass is on the server side. All I get are Bing results.

Same here. Either I get Bing results or for some reason she opens up my own contact and asks which number I would like to call. What I am speaking is always getting recognized correctly... she is just flaking out on the execution of answering after the fact. As has been said, it's apparently a server side issue so I would not advise a hard reset. I tried that, just because, but it did not fix the problem for me. I don't believe it matters, but I'm using a Lumia Icon.

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Not too surprised there's an issue. Seems it may stem from old voice issues. When I used to tell my phone to call Sarah on Speaker, about 15% of the time it would bing search "call sarah on speaker" rather than just doing it.

jimbow76

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Either I get Bing results or for some reason she opens up my own contact and asks which number I would like to call. What I am speaking is always getting recognized correctly... she is just flaking out on the execution of answering after the fact. As has been said, it's apparently a server side issue so I would not advise a hard reset. I tried that, just because, but it did not fix the problem for me. I don't believe it matters, but I'm using a Lumia Icon.

Same situation here. I did a hard reset because reasons, and she still only does either Bing search or tries to call a random contact. I believe the server issue, because early evening yesterday she answered about 1/2 the time. I really hope this problem gets sorted soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes