I think Windows 10 is going to be an epic massive flop

Status
Not open for further replies.

wpcontinue

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Brace yourself. The "messiah" Windows 10s fail is going to be so big that not only Ms will be disappointed but also fans. Days of big massive corporate softwares are over. Its the age of small companies making fast cute software apps like Slack, Spotify, BitBucket, flexible projects like Git, DropBox, Viber, open source solutions with small scales like FireFox OS, clouds like Docs, the stupid term IoT. I can see how developers, end users and now even CORPORATE users pick little from here, little from there and extremely quickly build their own ecosystem in a few hours with possibly the best free solutions ever provided by flexible teams of 10-15 developers, talented designers and so on. Nobody needs this Windows everywhere ecosystems, Apple devices ecosystems, even Googles obsession with Internet. People are a lot more open minded than, say, 4-5 years ago. The era of one company provides one ecosystem like Ms, Apple and others are trying to achieve is over. These big corps are going to fail in a long term. No one is using these Cortanas and tiles and crap. People nowadays appreciate more their time and prefer to socialize in real life going to a vacation in Italy, Paris, beautiful mountains, sea side and so on with their families and friends.. pick the first phone out there no matter what OS is running do their calls, check their calories with FitBit app and throw these screens away to live their lives. The idea of Windows 10 is obsession of one ecosystem, provided by a big corporation, trying to be cool giving things for "free" and with ugly colors. People now just do their current job and do not think of technology anymore. I think from these big names Google are the only close to such thinking, yet so far. This "messiah" Windows 10, what exactly is trying to save? A big failing corporation? The truth is noone gives a damn about Windows these days, as long as one finds a quick way to do a particular task. naah

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Windows 10 is going to be an epic massive flop

Feel better now? Lol
I for one do give a damn about windows and it's ecosystem. Actually, I can't even be arsed to respond any further lol

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations for the confusing wall of text.

Congratulations also to anyone with enough patience to read it.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Brace yourself. The "messiah" Windows 10s fail is going to be so big that not only Ms will be disappointed but also fans. Days of big massive corporate softwares are over. Its the age of small companies making fast cute software apps like Slack, Spotify, BitBucket, flexible projects like Git, DropBox, Viber, open source solutions with small scales like FireFox OS, clouds like Docs, the stupid term IoT. I can see how developers, end users and now even CORPORATE users pick little from here, little from there and extremely quickly build their own ecosystem in a few hours with possibly the best free solutions ever provided by flexible teams of 10-15 developers, talented designers and so on. Nobody needs this Windows everywhere ecosystems, Apple devices ecosystems, even Googles obsession with Internet. People are a lot more open minded than, say, 4-5 years ago. The era of one company provides one ecosystem like Ms, Apple and others are trying to achieve is over. These big corps are going to fail in a long term. No one is using these Cortanas and tiles and crap. People nowadays appreciate more their time and prefer to socialize in real life going to a vacation in Italy, Paris, beautiful mountains, sea side and so on with their families and friends.. pick the first phone out there no matter what OS is running do their calls, check their calories with FitBit app and throw these screens away to live their lives. The idea of Windows 10 is obsession of one ecosystem, provided by a big corporation, trying to be cool giving things for "free" and with ugly colors. People now just do their current job and do not think of technology anymore. I think from these big names Google are the only close to such thinking, yet so far. This "messiah" Windows 10, what exactly is trying to save? A big failing corporation? The truth is noone gives a damn about Windows these days, as long as one finds a quick way to do a particular task. naah

You seem to be very knowledgeable and quite prophetic with the slab of text you've shared with us. However, I'd beg to differ from your authority regarding certain declarations of "truth", particularly the one in the middle of the slab ("No one is using Cortanas and tiles and ****") and at the bottom of the slab ("The truth is noone gives a **** about Windows these days...)".

What can you say, then, about those enrolled in the technical preview program? And how about the thousands of developers who risk and spend their time and effort to bring apps into a "young" Windows Phone "ecosystem"?

Have a break. Have a KitKat*.

*- Not the OS name.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

So you're trying to say that we should ditch tech and go outside? This isn't 2nd grade!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

Because just like Apple fanboys, we must expect the maximum and not mediocre crap Microsoft provide us for 35 years. Thats why we always use mediocre products with mediocre ugly design, inconistence and so on. And thats why all the design community laughts at us and praise Apple. We just need to get mad now

So went through OP profile.. got this post and Felt its nothing special for him/her. Just bluffffffffffff..

I can see how developers, end users and now even CORPORATE users pick little from here, little from there and extremely quickly build their own ecosystem in a few hours with possibly the best free solutions ever provided by flexible teams of 10-15 developers, talented designers and so on.
I understand people develop something using COMBINING, but where that MIX will run?? in air or brain?? Just stop being Judas...

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Definitely it'll be a huge success....the members who are enrolled to TP shows that and also insiders are helping MSFT to develop a user friendly OS which will definitely satisfy many other users.so friends dont bother about the future of windows 10. Instead of think about its competitors.ahahaha

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site

You sound so incredibly dumb here that ppointing anything out would be a waste of both our time.

Grimlock

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

People nowadays appreciate more their time and prefer to socialize in real life going to a vacation in Italy, Paris, beautiful mountains, sea side and so on with their families and friends...

You just spat in the face of every sociologist in the universe. I take it that you haven't interacted with anyone under the age of 22 in the last five years?

But anyways, I think it is very unlikely that W10 does worse than W8 (especially with all the free upgrades). Business customers will appreciate the changes in W10 and it will hopefully go over well like the Vista>7 transition.

I don't think W10 is going to change everything dramatically, but it's certainly not going to be a flop.

ivan sarmiento

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Yeah.. People dont give a sht about Microsoft Products.. Tell that to billions of users running on a Windows PC and Millions of users running on a Windows Phone..

And soon when Windows 10 arrive, it'll be the most massive Windows Users Party ever happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes