Windows 10 Spotlight lockscreen collection

JackDiesel14

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Has the SpotBright app stopped downloading pictures for anyone else? I want to say it's been over a month since I've had my last download.

tipako

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
It's not SpotBright which stopped working but Microsoft who stopped adding new pictures. If you see any Spotlight pictures, which SpotBright does not find, please let me know :)

LuxZg

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Just wanted to mention that I've kept uploading any new wallpapers I could get my hands on. Though, I did a little reorganizing, and have divided 1920x1080 (landscape) vs 1080x1920 (portrait) in separate folders.

Location of the main folder is still the same: http://1drv.ms/1OyEz2B

P.S. Since Microsoft will be limiting space for Office 365 customers back to 1TB, I'll probably have to delete some of these by the end of October 2016, so please remember to download them to your own PC or your own OneDrive before that date. Unfortunately, I won't be continuing the subscription after that date and images could become unavailable.

gonzalu

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I get an error when trying to visit that OneDiver folder... is there a different URL?

Have most of the images but looking for one from yesterday of a Vintage camera, shot from above looking through waist level finder.

Thank you

pjstager

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
There was one screen shot/saver of a rope bridge in the midst of trees but I am unable to find that one in anybody's collections. If anybody has seen what I am remembering, please help.

Topcat7

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
I cannot find on any of the 'collections' the photo of the 'ruins' of a Roman city photographed at night. It appeared on my computer on the 9/09/2016.
I have my screenshot of this but it has the time and cursor on it.
Can anyone post a (large resolution) shot of it (without the 'extras', please?

Magical Snap - 2016.09.09 20.53 - 030.jpg

Victor Starostenko

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am hunting for the spotlight image that showed up a few weeks ago.
It was a side shot of a record player, a turntable.

If anyone has this in their collection I would be so grateful if they could share the full resolution image!

Thank you in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon