Upgrade Questions

Shino Amakusa

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have a few questions regarding the free upgrade to Win 10:

I currently have 2 desktops running Win 7 Ultimate (2 separate retail keys) and laptop with Win 8.1 Pro (retail key too)

Once the free upgrade hits would I be able to use same Microsoft account to login on all 3 machines without issues?

What if I upgrade one of my machines or replace it in the future after the Win 10 is released, would I need to buy a separate copy of Win 10 or just login with my Microsoft account on Win 10 on a new machine in the future and it would just sync with my account without buying a brand new Win 10 copy?

Thanks in advance

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a few questions regarding the free upgrade to Win 10:

I currently have 2 desktops running Win 7 Ultimate (2 separate retail keys) and laptop with Win 8.1 Pro (retail key too)

Once the free upgrade hits would I be able to use same Microsoft account to login on all 3 machines without issues?

What if I upgrade one of my machines or replace it in the future after the Win 10 is released, would I need to buy a separate copy of Win 10 or just login with my Microsoft account on Win 10 on a new machine in the future and it would just sync with my account without buying a brand new Win 10 copy?

Thanks in advance
I can't say for sure, but I use multiple PCs and a Windows Phone now with a single account. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon