w 10 destroyed my pc

ramielram

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I was installing w10 from windows update from w7 so everything was fine untile it become to w10 and instalation suddenly screen was black.. I waited an hour. Then i press off then on.. They wrote restoring u previous version of w. And when it was done they said ur windows is not genuine !! It was genuine before i update for sure !!! Any help from anyone PLEASE !!!!!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I take it you have your genuine windows serial numbers all noted down.

And how you can say it destroyed your pc when if they are right they have left you with a working pc and in their eyes an illegal copy of Windows when they could easily have killed it.

How did you come by this genuine copy of Windows.

ramielram

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Idk man can u just help me nhow to repair this thing please . It s so annoying that whenever u open pc tey give u alarm that urs pc not genuine a take u to web and black homescreen . And the most hard i cant download w10 . It was genuine befooooreeeee

Josh Hearn

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried to download the file and install manually? Or have you tried any alternative means. Theres like 4 or 5 ways to install windows 10 legally

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Unless it picked up your computer and dropped it off a roof I don't think it destroyed it. Get yourself a legal copy of Windows and always backup your files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon