Help please, after reset mouse not working, stuck at lock screen. Can I get some help?

Olaf Dennison1

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Help please, after reset mouse not working, stuck at lock screen

Ok so got a bit of a problem now. I got windows 10 installed no problems last week and all was going fine until yesterday. I couldn't get into the store and a couple of apps didn't run. I tried everything to reset the store app and everything so last resort I went for a reset. And its all grand reset no problem, completed everything and reset but now I'm stuck at the lock screen. Obviously the driver's for the mouse ain't installed now because I can't slide the lock screen up to enter the login. So what do I do now?? Anyone out there with some help for me?

Olaf Dennison1

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Help please, after reset mouse not working, stuck at lock screen

This is all I've been able to get from my pc. While pressing 'esc' key I get this info. Seems to say its seeing the mouse and keyboard but still nothing. After the windows logo comes up I notice the keyboard doesn't work anymore (key clicks are gone). I downloaded a bootable USB copy of win10 to do a reinstall but even that does nothing. I see on the boot list USB isn't mentioned so should I rip a bootable disc instead and try? This is starting to puss me off, getting no help from Microsoft support on it either. Please someone advise

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett