Upgraded a few days ago - and everything was flawless.

But yesterday - noticed the Windows Store app won't open anymore. It looks "greyed out" in the start menu - and in the all apps area - shows a bar that won't move that appears like it was supposed to upgrade or something.

Tried a few things saw suggested - like removing the cache folder in the user app data folder and also the powershell command. Looks like the system didn't take a Restore Point.

Anyone else seeing this? Anyone fix it. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!
    08-19-2015 10:42 PM
    I too have the same problem. The Store app and also the Calculator app (which I really like now that it would open directly to weight conversion) no longer exist in the System Apps folder. If I click on the grayed out icon it just prompts me to choose an app to open it. :-) Very frustrating as it was working perfectly few several days after upgrade to 10 then ...poof! Gone. Tried the cache and PowerShell commands. Looks like might have to do a repair install which I'll hate because of all the programs I'll have to reinstall. Why don't they make system apps easy to uninstall and reinstall???
    08-20-2015 09:04 PM
    Interestingly, while the Store app still won't work - it's not grayed out anymore. Before I go medieval and reinstall, hoping MSFT puts out an update that will fix.
    08-20-2015 10:50 PM