Hey folks

Ive got a little issue, whenever I plugin headphones (usb) I dont get sound and the sound is still going through speakers, I didnt had problem with this until the latest update on Windows, its really annoying cause everytime I want to switch to headphones I need to restart my PC.

Yes I checked sound settings, the headphones are there when I plug them, theres just no sound. Anyone with similiar issue or fix?
    09-27-2015 11:21 AM
    Hey folks

Ive got a little issue, whenever I plugin headphones (usb) I dont get sound and the sound is still going through speakers, I didnt had problem with this until the latest update on Windows, its really annoying cause everytime I want to switch to headphones I need to restart my PC.

Yes I checked sound settings, the headphones are there when I plug them, theres just no sound. Anyone with similiar issue or fix?
    so you have your headset checked as being default audio? so when you plug them they will become default on the default playback setting?
    full_17_e78723a82c32b57d467b69dbc4d9e559.png

also you don't need to restart your computer, you can try uninstalling the speakers and the headset drivers on driver manager or on Settings, Devices, Connected Devices and you remove them and you plug them and they should reinstall.

you could also disable the speakers while you use the headset so you know the sound won't go there.
    09-27-2015 01:19 PM
    so you have your headset checked as being default audio? so when you plug them they will become default on the default playback setting?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	full_17_e78723a82c32b57d467b69dbc4d9e559.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	113089

also you don't need to restart your computer, you can try uninstalling the speakers and the headset drivers on driver manager or on Settings, Devices, Connected Devices and you remove them and you plug them and they should reinstall.

you could also disable the speakers while you use the headset so you know the sound won't go there.
    I tried this and it didnt worked, they just wasnt working until I restarted the PC. But right now it works I dont know why, will tell you if it happens again.
    09-27-2015 01:51 PM