How to search for apps in the Windows Store webside?

wcpusr

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
microsoft . com / en-us / store / top-free / apps / mobile

I don't see a search bar in the mobile or desktop stores (which allegedly were one store with 500K+ apps, that of course is a hype number, because actuallly the app situation for windows phone is still the same crap). So is this deliberately, to not be able to search for an exact app from the Web site (which is available to all people that are not even in the Windows app ecosystem and to not see how crappy it is, and then mocking like the iOS and Android users)? Also I can see, conveniently there is no "Uploaded/Last updated/Version" information in the details of an app.. well done, Microsoft! I see what you did there.

Last edited:

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
microsoft . com / en-us / store / top-free / apps / mobile

I don't see a search bar in the mobile or desktop stores (which allegedly were one store with 500K+ apps, that of course is a hype number, because actuallly the app situation for windows phone is still the same crap). So is this deliberately, to not be able to search for an exact app from the Web site (which is available to all people that are not even in the Windows app ecosystem and to not see how crappy it is, and then mocking like the iOS and Android users)? Also I can see, conveniently there is no "Uploaded/Last updated/Version" information in the details of an app.. well done, Microsoft! I see what you did there.
The search button actually searches for apps too, not just Microsoft products. It's right there.