[APPS] Lumia OEM System Apps for WM10 (10586.XXX Branch Only)

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
[WARN] I would not be taking any responsibility if your phone does not work as expected after installing these apps. A hard reset should fix any issues encountered.[/WARN]

What is this?

These are WM10 compatible OEM apps for Microsoft/Nokia Lumia devices.

What apps are included?
  • Advanced Info (advancedinfo.appx)
  • Equalizer (audio.appx)
  • Color Profile (displaysettings.appx)
  • Glance Screen (glancescreen.appx)
  • Lumia motion data (motiondatasense.appx)
  • Network services (networkplus.appx)
  • Touch (touchsettings.appx)
  • Devices Hub (devicehubspiderman.appx)

What devices do these work on?
I have personally tested them on the Lumia 925, Lumia 640 and Lumia 830 running WM10 OS build 10586.11 and all of them work as expected. This should work on other Lumia devices running WM10.

Why post these links?
Microsoft still hasn't officially released all WM10 OEM System apps for non-WM10 Lumia devices. Folks can install these apps directly until Microsoft updates them through the Store

Okay, how do I install them?
Download and copy each app to your phone's storage and after download open each one of them using the default File Explorer to install. Restart if required.

Where can I download them from?
Individual files can be downloaded from here.

[INFO]I do not own these apps, neither have I extracted them using any third party tools. I have simply put them together from various sources on the internet. I will take them down if anyone reports it.[/INFO]

Last edited by a moderator:

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I cannot install with the provided instructions. When I click on any of the files in file explorer on the device I get, "Can't install app" and "There's a problem with this app. Check the package or contact the person who gave it to you for help."

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I cannot install with the provided instructions. When I click on any of the files in file explorer on the device I get, "Can't install app" and "There's a problem with this app. Check the package or contact the person who gave it to you for help."

I have seen this happen for devices on the redstone branch. It still works for TH2 builds.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Link in the OP is broken, replaced it with the working link.

I had posted the original link in my post above which I had kept bookmarked in my browser in case I needed it later.I did need it for my son's phone (630 DS) which he upgraded by Insider this week and did not have touch and audio settings.This link proved very helpful.Thanks to pankaj981 and WC.
I am sorry that I had not explained earlier.

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
color profile works on my lumia 920, advanced info doesn't open but extras & info is still there

Update: just checked the store for updates and got an update to advanced info. now it works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon