Store problem please help!!!

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok so this has gotten out of hand. I can't install or update any apps. Code error 0x803f7000 in all apps

Untitled.jpg

Windows 10 came preinstalled on my Surface pro 4, i5, 8GB version...

So far i checked my clock, date and timezone - Correct
Location, region and language settings are all set to English (US) - Correct
I tried doing the store reset thing by launching command prompt (admin) and putting in wsreset - Didn't work.

I don't know what else to try and it is driving me crazy. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks guys

photios

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. It started last night. I have an appointment at the Microsoft Store this afternoon to fix it. I'll post on what happens later today. I have a sinking feeling after all my attempts they will be able to do nothing except suggest to do a full system restore from scratch.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. It started last night. I have an appointment at the Microsoft Store this afternoon to fix it. I'll post on what happens later today. I have a sinking feeling after all my attempts they will be able to do nothing except suggest to do a full system restore from scratch.

Thanks, please let me know what they say. My list of apps waiting to install or update now reached number 26 :unhappy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon