Photo's app - Only onedrive?

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks,

Just got my 950XL and loving it. The only issue I have is I use dropbox for all my photos and share them with a couple of people. On Win10 desktop I can add a source and add Dropbox. On W10 mobile it doesn't show me the add source option in the photo's app. Am I missing it or is this a purposely missing feature to promote onedrive?

Thanks!

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Ok, going to try to bump to see if anyone have a thought about this. If the built in app can't do it, are there better photo gallery apps?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok, going to try to bump to see if anyone have a thought about this. If the built in app can't do it, are there better photo gallery apps?

Installed app but doesn't appear in sharing menu when selectin photos?
Surely you can't set an auto upload same as OneDrive, but I'm sure if you select photo in thumbnail view and then tap Share, you'll find Dropboc option among others ;)

thalador

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I think you misunderstood Maurizio. When I go into the Photo's app in W10 mobile there is no option of where to pull pictures from like there is in the W10 desktop photos app. So on my desktop I have the gallery pointing to my D:\Dropbox folder. There is no such option with the built in W10 mobile photos app. Hopefully that cleared it up a bit. I want to pull photo's from dropbox on my phone and have them appear in the photo's app.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I think you misunderstood Maurizio. When I go into the Photo's app in W10 mobile there is no option of where to pull pictures from like there is in the W10 desktop photos app. So on my desktop I have the gallery pointing to my D:\Dropbox folder. There is no such option with the built in W10 mobile photos app. Hopefully that cleared it up a bit. I want to pull photo's from dropbox on my phone and have them appear in the photo's app.

AAAhhh ok undestood.
If there's a setting for add dropbox folder togheter with onedrive folder in Photo app, surely it must be in DropBox app itself.
I don't know app, if there's not a setting like that, I'm sorry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon