Tried windows 10, didn't like it. Recovered Windows 8.1 now nothin works

DianaRlz

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I decided to give Windows 10 a shot. i was like eh, what's the worst that can happen EVERYTHING! for 4 days after i downloaded the "new and improved" windows 10 my computer kept saying that i HAD internet but there wasn't any connection. i was like WHAT!??? WHY??? I PAID MY BILL. WTH! i could not get any wireless connection whatsoever. Plus i have an ASUS laptop with smart gesture mouse pad. my smart gesture was also non existent. which really really sucked, btw. i was highly frustrated. searched online for a solution. and finally decided that maybe windows 10 is the culprit. so i recovered my windows 8.1 YAAAY!!! my wifi connection was restored! and my mousepad started to work normally again.
but everything is not back to normal. NOW, I HAVE MORE PROBLEMS. First of all, my printer seems to have been uninstalled from my computer put surprisingly will occasionally print out whatever is on queue whenever i restart the computer. nothing prints when i order it to print. i can't find EPSON in any files... (weird) i can't scan anything either. windows 10 literally FkD EVERYTHING UP.
i just have certain programs that DO NOT WORK anymore. and i need it to work. where are they hiding? how do i get them back??? what do i need to do to get my computer back into working order again!??

:angry:

andrew-in-woking

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm no expert but it sounds like you had driver problems in your Windows 10 installation, as you had hardware problems. Asus usually installs drivers through a single download of bundled drivers and software.

I updated an ASUS tablet to Windows 10 and nothing worked untill I installed the driver pack which was designed for Windows 8.1 but it worked without problem. If there is such a driver pack for your PC, it will be a download in the Asus support page for your device.

I hope you get it sorted out.

God bless

Andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital