Windows Rooms - why can I not delete windows room from my phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Windows Rooms - why can i not delete windows room from my phone?

i updated to windows 10 some time ago after setting up rooms with my husband and 4 kids, and i just don't use it anymore. It has never been removed from my phone like windows info on update to windows 10 states. It won't let me delete it. I get a message - can't connect - if you have a good reception, the problem might be at the other end. Wait a little while and try again. What does this mean?????

W

Windows Central Question

why can i not delete windows room feature?

I updated to windows 10 mobile and room is still there. I cannot delete it. it comes up that there is a problem the other end???

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: why can i not delete windows room feature?

The Rooms feature was depreciated in WP8/8.1 you would need to do a factory reset to remove it completely

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows Rooms - why can i not delete windows room from my phone?

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon