UC browser video direct play ⚠ (w10m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomi_Raan

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
After updating windows 10 my phone is not directly playing videos in UC browser. Now i can not download YouTube videos and also can't play videos directly. I have Reset my phone many times but the matter is same. Are there any solution?

I want to download YouTube videos in my SD card. I couldn't find any app for this purpose.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Stop resetting the phone... the trick for allowing this could have been patched with w10, which is why you can't download anymore. The only way to be sure of this, would be to downgrade back to 8.1 and test it

Nomi_Raan

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Stop resetting the phone... the trick for allowing this could have been patched with w10, which is why you can't download anymore. The only way to be sure of this, would be to downgrade back to 8.1 and test it

How can i go back to 8.1?

Tell me Requirements for this operation

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Download the windows device recovery tool, connect your phone and follow the instructions on the screen

EL620

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Your phone isn't the problem, some of the functions like video playback and long press actions in UC browser got broken since windows 10 came out. I think it's up to the devs to release a compatibility fix.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Downloading YouTube videos to watch offline is only permitted if one has a YouTube Red subsciption.

From YouTube Terms of Service: "Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a ?download? or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. YouTube and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon