Can't Retweet (Official Twitter)

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
for a week now I can't retweet using the official twitter client on windows 10. I can only view and fav tweets and tried to reloging/reinstall without any luck. also, I have 3 account and have this problem with them.

It's normal with any other app (3rd party) in my windows phone or iPhone which means a problem in the pc version client.

any suggestions?

areithropos

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here. It is really a shame. Sadly, a reinstall (twice) has not solved this problem for me. Funnily, the problem is only present on my tablet Iconia W510 with 32 bit Windows 10; on my phone Lumia 930 and desktop on 64 bit everything works.

Last edited:

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. It is really a shame. Sadly, a reinstall (twice) has not solved this problem for me. Funnily, the problem is only present on my tablet Iconia W510 with 32 bit Windows 10; on my phone Lumia 930 and desktop on 64 bit everything works.

I have it in w10 64-bit

areithropos

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Not sure, for me everything works again. But I am no longer using a 32 bit version of Windows; on 64 bit the app works, at least for me.

Tarkus13

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Glad to see I'm not the only one with this problem. Been that way for a few weeks, and re-installing doesn't work. And for some reason, resetting the app doesn't work either. That is, next time I run the app, I'm still logged on in all four of my accounts. I know I can log off each one, but I want to truly reset the app to its virgin status, and can't seem to do it. Whether I uninstall/reinstall or reset the app, I remain logged in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes