Outlook.com calendar won't sync with Windows 10 Mobile calendar, why?

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Outlook.com calendar won't sync with Windows 10 Mobile calendar

I have a Windows 10 Mobile phone (Lumia 950 XL, non-insider). The calendar entries on my Outlook.com account do not appear on the Windows 10 Mobile calendar. I also created an appointment on the phone to be saved to my Outlook.com calendar. I checked the Outlook.com calendar using a web browser but that appointment does not appear there. In short, Outlook.com calendar entries do not appear on the Windows 10 Mobile phone calendar, and Windows 10 Mobile phone calendar entries do not appear on the Outlook.com calendar. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution?

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Outlook.com calendar won't sync with Windows 10 Mobile calendar

One thing to remember is that they are not instant and may take a little while to propagate. All my calendars seem to sync between all my devices on so I'm not sure what the issue is?

Have you checked the Outlook sync options on your phone?

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site

One thing to remember is that they are not instant and may take a little while to propagate. All my calendars seem to sync between all my devices on so I'm not sure what the issue is?

Have you checked the Outlook sync options on your phone?

Thanks for your reply. You're right. I checked my calendars today and everything has finally synced. I wonder why it took so long yesterday. Today, I made a few more calendar updates and most of the updates synced after just a few minutes. I'm still waiting for the remaining updates to sync.

NHow Too

Mar 7, 2018
Visit site

Thanks for your reply. You're right. I checked my calendars today and everything has finally synced. I wonder why it took so long yesterday. Today, I made a few more calendar updates and most of the updates synced after just a few minutes. I'm still waiting for the remaining updates to sync.

I have a similar problem. Until early January my Outlook.com calendar synced both ways with my Windows phone (10) calendar. Now it's only a one way sync. Anything I add on
outlook.com syncs instantly to my phone but appointments entered into my phone do not sync to outlook.com. I've tried everything suggested here and on other threads but nothing works. Very frustrating as I prefer to add appts on my phone but need them to
show up on outlook.com.

Diamond67

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
You could try to "force sync" your Outlook account from your phone. Open People app -> ... -> Settings. Long tap your account and choose synchronize.

Test it. Make an appointment with your PC and "force sync" with your phone immediately. Check if your calendar is up to date after that.

mwatson1445

Jul 25, 2018
Visit site
I have the same issue except when I look at the App on my iPhone I can see my email and I can see my contacts. But when I look at the calendar it says "No connected Calendars" "None of your accounts have calendar attached. Yet I selected Sync my calendars. How can I add a calendar? When I try to add a calendar on the app it is like it is asking to add a whole new email account. I just want the Calendar to be added to my current account? all help is appreciated.

G4Grandad

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

The recent .2363 update killed both outlook.com and calendar on my L830. After running out of ideas for a fix, in desperation and frustration I eventually tried moving the apps from the SD card back onto the phone memory. Everything synched back to normal within minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon