People hub twitter and Facebook news

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Ok my people hub, the what's new section is not showing any updates! It just keeps on loading. Anyone having this issue? Its been like this ever since. Expected it will be fixed in coming updates.

DheeraJ

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Loads ok on my Lumia 930.
Are you running the official build or Insider build?
Have you checked for updates in the store?
Have you tried a soft reset?

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I didnt cross post. charlatan1978 asked if " I was using official or insider build" on this post, and I replied here only? how will it be cross posting? and u replied to my other post regarding build 14295. if its regarding the windows 10 mobile and windows 10 insider preview threads, then I created this few days back, and didnt see the differentiation unfortunately.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I didnt cross post. charlatan1978 asked if " I was using official or insider build" on this post, and I replied here only? how will it be cross posting? and u replied to my other post regarding build 14295. if its regarding the windows 10 mobile and windows 10 insider preview threads, then I created this few days back, and didnt see the differentiation unfortunately.

Crossposting means asking the same question on different forums. Sorry for you to feel attacked, I apologize

Dheeraj Sukumaran

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
:D no its alright. I started both threads on different days with different titles, and different content but somehow in the replies both got to the same topic I think .. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes