Screen scaling issue on 950, is there a fix for this?

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Screen scaling issue on 950

Hi, does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I set up my 950 last night and after downloading all the app updates, I thought I'd finish customizing it this morning, however I have come across an issue I haven't seen before, and that is that the "show more tiles" option isn't working properly. If show more tiles is enabled, it allows three medium tiles across instead of the four that it should allow, if I disable the show more tiles feature, it behaves like Windows Phone 7 and only shows two tiles across.

Any idea if there is a fix for this, or is a hard reset my only option?

Thanks.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Screen scaling issue on 950

Thanks very much, that did it. My 950 has been a bit inconsistent, I've been waiting for the unlock code for it for a week or so, and so had played with it without a SIM in it during that time. I don't remember changing the text size to get the "show more tiles" option working before... Also, after i did finally put the SIM in, that was the first time I had the issue with it getting really hot and the battery going from full to completely flat in about 2 hours - solved with the help of another member on here - it was to do with the feedback option... This only happened after i put the SIM in though, it had been fine all last week. Weird, but seems ok now.

Thanks for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes