Update on Windows 10 has lost my accounts from Windows 7, how can I get them back?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

up date on windows 10 has lost my acounts from windows 7

our account ; with yahoo mail in windows 7 has been lost ! I've had important emails returning to this account ; we need this account back asp!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How are you trying to view the Yahoo? In the Mail App? You can add it back in... And you can always log in on browser. ;)

Open Mail > on the left margin click "Accounts" > in the right popup panel click "Add Account" and enter the credentials > the Yahoo will now appear in the left pane and may be selected to view from the list of accounts.

If you forgot your password due to automatic login being your habit... That is stored in Control Panel. In the search box on taskbar type in "credential" and click the "Credential Manager Control panel" result > "Web Credentials" tab > scroll to the Yahoo entry > select the down arrow to reveal details > "show" > you will have to input your Admin Password (probably the password you log onto the machine with) in order to reveal what the password you use for Yahoo is...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Yahoo is IMAP email so the emails are on the Yahoo mail server. All you need to do it access your account either with a Mail client like WIndows 10 Mail or just to to Yahoo.com anf login and go to email. You did losr your account you lost your configuration of those accounts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12