Store apps and other windows apps not working

Major Hawk

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Its been a while since my store app and apps like groove, mail, calendar, calculator have stopped working. Nothing happens when i click on them. I have tried all the fixes possible, powershell, wsreset etc. Can someone please tell me a way to fix it, other than refreshing or resetting my laptop.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Its been a while since my store app and apps like groove, mail, calendar, calculator have stopped working. Nothing happens when i click on them. I have tried all the fixes possible, powershell, wsreset etc. Can someone please tell me a way to fix it, other than refreshing or resetting my laptop.

resetting the laptop should be a good solution, especially if you choose the option that lets you keep your files while programs are erased - but just in case, do a backup before resetting

Major Hawk

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to know if i do reset my laptop while all keeping all my files, will it just uninstall the apps that i have installed from the store or will it uninstall the other softwares and applications as well.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to know if i do reset my laptop while all keeping all my files, will it just uninstall the apps that i have installed from the store or will it uninstall the other softwares and applications as well.

it will uninstall all software that you had installed both from store and from programs. This can be firefox/chrome browser or facebook app etc

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Ok, thanks a lot!

a suggestion before you start the reset process. I have already recommended you backup your data before doing it. You should also download the software files for your programs so that you don't waste time when installing them back - for programs such as mozilla firefox, office 2016, idm, antivirus etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon