No sound after restarting or turning on computer

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
So this is what happened. sound is working fine while I'm using my PC now but the moment i turn off my PC and turn it on again the sound will be gone. I'm using VIA HD Audio driver version 6.0.11.600 because the newer version wont work for me. In order for me to get the sound back on I have to reinstall the driver EVERY TIME i turn on my PC again cause there is no sound everytime i turn on my PC. This is getting kinda annoying can you please help me? I tried everything from Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but the problem is still there. :crying: :crying:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So this is what happened. sound is working fine while I'm using my PC now but the moment i turn off my PC and turn it on again the sound will be gone. I'm using VIA HD Audio driver version 6.0.11.600 because the newer version wont work for me. In order for me to get the sound back on I have to reinstall the driver EVERY TIME i turn on my PC again cause there is no sound everytime i turn on my PC. This is getting kinda annoying can you please help me? I tried everything from Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but the problem is still there. :crying: :crying:

why does the newer version not work for you?

AlikDiana

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Hi David,

from your details, I know something about that: the audio device is not problem, and the driver is not problem, so maybe the "Windows Audio" service is disable for your system. So you need to setup the windows audio startup type and service status again. You can follow this article to solve your problem:
https://www.driverdr.com/windows10/reinstall-audio-driver-every-time-reboot-computer/
So follow it first, and I think it will work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon