Windows 10 Mobile Details

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Glance screen says "Dont forget" something you set up in detailed view in lock screen options, when you turn off your mobile.

After the comment about this thread being about delightful little details rather than big features, the above is the first thing that gave me a moment of delight (enough to turn it back on again and show people around me right away).

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I like the font, the way they arrange the whole setting area (layouts, icons....etc). Also the new transparent tile icons (more elegant) and the way infos/icons laying inside the solid tiles over the bulky, five-years-old comic book style tile at the old OS. Even the space between tiles looks better (tighter, more mature feeling rather than a kids toy-like feeling). It just feels like you move from the lego junior series to the techno series, it still the legos but just feels different. There small beautiful things are the main reason I kept a device in w10m, I want to see MSFT put them together.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I like the font, the way they arrange the whole setting area (layouts, icons....etc). Also the new transparent tile icons (more elegant) and the way infos/icons laying inside the solid tiles over the bulky, five-years-old comic book style tile at the old OS. Even the space between tiles looks better (tighter, more mature feeling rather than a kids toy-like feeling). It just feels like you move from the lego junior series to the techno series, it still the legos but just feels different. There small beautiful things are the main reason I kept a device in w10m, I want to see MSFT put them together.

agree with you 100%, spot on and a great comment

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
Call me anything you want but I'm loving the frequent small updates and constant changing of small features. Some new, some gone. There's always more things to discover.
A too static OS is boring as hell to me.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Phone number links in email, texts, and calendar items that opens the phone and dials the call.

Date links in texts that creates a calendar item.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes