Accidentally deleted Windows 10 operating system from my hard drive, I can't get it to reinstall?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Accidentally deleted windows 10 opertating system from my hard drive, I can't get it to reinstall?

Transferred all files to the D drive & windows 10 operating system included! Deleted it from my hard drive thinking that I was just clearing space on my hard drive. Now the computers control panel & everything is on the d drive. Tried to reinstall windows 10 with the disk but computer won't install it because it's saying it's already installed. Help!!!!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Accidentally deleted windows 10 opertating system from my hard drive, I can't get it to reinstal

Transferred all files to the D drive & windows 10 operating system included! Deleted it from my hard drive thinking that I was just clearing space on my hard drive. Now the computers control panel & everything is on the d drive. Tried to reinstall windows 10 with the disk but computer won't install it because it's saying it's already installed. Help!!!!

How do you know everything is on D? You can access normally your pc?
If yes, swap drive letters in Control Panel -> Administrative -> Manage Computer -> Disk management

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon