"you need to fix your microsoft account for apps" message every 3 minutes!

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
So i got the anniversary update for my 550 and this i*iotic message keeps popping up every few minutes!

"You need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device".

It is driving me crazy.

I have followed all the 'solutions' from this thread but that's for PC, i keep getting it on mobile repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account" - Windows 10 Forums

Does anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't open that link - work restriction

Off the top of my head - changing account password? And checking region and time zone settings?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Can't read the link as it just opens the store from the WC app. Oh well. I suggest you go online, access your account through the web browser and delete all devices allowed to use the store apps for your account (it's in there somewhere). Then you'll be asked to sign in first time you download an app on each device. Hopefully that'll do it. Remember there is a limit on the number of devices that can share your store apps. 10 I think?

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
I am having this popup everytime I reset my phone.

I was beginning to wonder if this was the reason my bank of America app wont work all of a sudden

Bob Hopes

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
To do that, access the all-new Settings menu; you can find it in the Start Menu or by pressing Windows + I. Next, navigate to the Accounts page. Once there, make sure you're on the Your email and accounts tab. Here you will see the option to Sign in with a local account instead underneath your name. Answer courtesy of ourtropicallife.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon