Anyone here watch their Relibility Monitor??

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! There are a lot of things going on within your PC. A lot of things that you don't notice or really care about; and some things that aren't a big deal.
I just like to look at my Reliability Monitor once a day to see what's going on. It has even helped me before maintain my PC.
You can access it by searching for it in the search bar. Here's mine. It's looking a lot better after the latest windows updates!
Please move this thread if needed! Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    172.3 KB · Views: 7

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi! There are a lot of things going on within your PC. A lot of things that you don't notice or really care about; and some things that aren't a big deal.
I just like to look at my Reliability Monitor once a day to see what's going on. It has even helped me before maintain my PC.
You can access it by searching for it in the search bar. Here's mine. It's looking a lot better after the latest windows updates!
Please move this thread if needed! Thank you!
Nice. Didn't know this existed. Thanks.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Nice. Didn't know this existed. Thanks.
You're very welcome and thank you for your reply. Here's a link by HTG about this Windows tool that you might enjoy reading! Reliability Monitor is the Best Windows Troubleshooting Tool You Aren?t Using
Reliability Monitor tracks the history of your computer — any time an application crashes, hangs, or Windows gives you a blue screen of death. It also tracks other important events, like when software is installed, or Windows Updates loads a new patch.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! My old Relibility Monitor is looking really well these days. I'm thinking that MS has some thing to do with my performance with all their patches. I 'll take a little credit for a clean monitor as I keep a close watch on how my old Toshiba laptop is performing. W10 just keeps getting better IMHO.:wink: When's the last time you checked your performance to see how your PC is preforming? I'm very happy with W10 at this time. Tomorrow, I may feel different!:cool:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 0

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! you think you can maintain your PC better them me? Show me your Reliability Monitor.:grin: I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!:winktongue:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon