NOAA Hi Def Radar has gone missing from store. Yeah, I'm kind of ticked, because I paid for that app a while back.

I am looking for a good radar replacement that can give live info, not what happened 20 minutes ago or more. MyRadar is a joke comparatively speaking.

Any suggestions? This is for a Windows 10 PC/Tablet, but I would prefer a good UWP targeted at Windows 10 to run on my Windows 10 phone as well.
    12-15-2016 05:23 AM
    Have you tried installing the app trough your app library?

Sent from mTalk
    aximtreo and rhapdog like this.
    12-15-2016 05:46 AM
    Have you tried installing the app trough your app library?

Sent from mTalk
    Yes, that was where I went to find it. It gives an error message. I have a web link directly to the store from an article that Windows Central had done on it, and the Microsoft site comes up with a 404 error message stating the page doesn't exist.
    12-16-2016 10:15 AM
    12-16-2016 10:24 AM
    Yes, tried it. Not a very good solution for my needs. Its cumbersome to switch regions and zooming in and out are poorly implemented.

Really looking for an app more than a website, though.
    12-16-2016 10:40 AM
    Here's what I use. The severe weather alerts are nice too here in Tornado Alley.

MyRadar http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=PB9N6Nky
    holdum333 likes this.
    12-16-2016 11:58 AM
    Here's what I use. The severe weather alerts are nice too here in Tornado Alley.

MyRadar http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=Lll32g0-
    I appreciate the suggestion, but the radar is usually 10 to 15 minutes old. NOAA Hi Def Radar was always within 5 minutes, usually within 1 or 2 minutes old. Plus you can't zoom in close to your neighborhood like you can with NOAA, or adjust the animations, etc.

I'm beginning to think there isn't one out there. I may have to settle for web rendering somewhere, if I can find a site to deliver it to my liking. However, most are bloated or are abysmal. That's what you get for being spoiled with one working so well.
    12-16-2016 03:33 PM
    I checked "My Library" to attempt to locate it again in the store, just in case of temporary error, and discovered it is no longer listed as an app that I have owned. After paying for this last year, it's pretty disgusting for it to just be removed.

I found something I like. Weather Radar Pro. It's nearly as good as what I had, but not available on Mobile. PC only. Wish it was UWP, but it's the best I can do for now.
    12-16-2016 03:55 PM
    Bummer. I paid for this app too. They are dropping from the store like flies.
    12-16-2016 04:03 PM
    Have you tried to contact them (support@weathersphere.com) for a refund? It's not very ethical for them to charge you for a product, and then take it back. MS should provide some sort of recourse, if they want folks to use their store.
    03-31-2017 05:35 PM
    Well, in all honesty I did get to use the app for several years, and I used my Bing Rewards to buy it. Not really a refund due, I suppose. Still...

Nothing else comes close still. Rather irritating at this point. I can't even find a browser map I like as well.
    04-11-2017 04:08 PM