Photos in File Folders

kwright62

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
With the place holders in 8 & 8.1 this was not a problem but with 10.....

I keep documents and media in file folders on One Drive. I don't want to go to a separate location for photos and another for the associated files. The problem with this is the photos need to be edited and so I open up the photo in One Drive and then have to open it up again in photos to edit it and then specify the destination folder for the photo.

Sounds ridiculous and it is so I hope that you have another pathway for this work flow.

Many thanks,

Ken

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
With the place holders in 8 & 8.1 this was not a problem but with 10.....

I keep documents and media in file folders on One Drive. I don't want to go to a separate location for photos and another for the associated files. The problem with this is the photos need to be edited and so I open up the photo in One Drive and then have to open it up again in photos to edit it and then specify the destination folder for the photo.

Sounds ridiculous and it is so I hope that you have another pathway for this work flow.

Many thanks,

Ken

I don't use Onedrive.
Mine is Dropbox.

You should have Onedrive listed in your File Explorer at the left side (navigation panel). Yes ?

If yes, open it. Can you open your photos folder and do the editing right then and there ?
If Onedrive works the same way as my Dropbox, the changes you've made will be synced to Onedrive.

Am I wrong ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes