Any way to disable music control (lock screen)?

nospherato

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
is there any way to disable this music control stuff on the lock screen (or fully)?

My deezer app (also spotify etc.) keeps crashing if I unlock my screen (it "loads" the music control --> app crash).
Since it seems not to be possible to fully deactivate the lock screen (only pin/win hello), is there any way to deactivate this music controler? (but still use music apps)

I have got this problem since I got my lumia... for all fast insider previews (including the newest) and after several soft+hard resets...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
is there any way to disable this music control stuff on the lock screen (or fully)?

My deezer app (also spotify etc.) keeps crashing if I unlock my screen (it "loads" the music control --> app crash).
Since it seems not to be possible to fully deactivate the lock screen (only pin/win hello), is there any way to deactivate this music controler? (but still use music apps)

I have got this problem since I got my lumia... for all fast insider previews (including the newest) and after several soft+hard resets...

I'm not sure if this is possible, unless you don't allow it to run in the background.

nospherato

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Well the problem is: I want to use deezer (also in the background), but not use this music control stuff which makes deezer to crash :-/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Well the problem is: I want to use deezer (also in the background), but not use this music control stuff which makes deezer to crash :-/

Hmm, in that case, I don't think you can. Can you just unlock your phone and not use the music controls?

nospherato

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Music/Deezer is working for like 15-30min even if locked... After this time, if I get a message (like Whatsapp), Deezer crashes...
If I leave the screen unlocked it is of cause working but draining my battery even faster :-/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon