Windows 10 Build 16125 missing apps and other bugs

GothardJ2

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
When the new Insider Fast 16125 build became available, I installed it on my Surface 3. Now, as I've been using the device, I've noticed some of the following issues. I'm wondering if any of you have found these?

1. The system crashes when it tries to wake up from sleep. For this, I'll close the type cover, and let the system sit for 10 minutes. When I go to wake it up, it doesn't respond or turn on. I press and hold the power button, and am immediately greeted with the GSOD.

2. Seems slower - Since installing this build, everything has slowed down to a crawl. I'm not saying that the Surface 3 is a fast device, because it isn't, but it was never this slow before. Just trying to load a page in Microsoft Edge takes almost twice as long as before. Windows Central page takes almost a full 30 seconds to load (Not that it is the fastest page out there, what with all the ads)

3. Missing apps - I've lost my calculator app. It is gone. If I search for it Cortana brings me to suggestions in the Store (none of which are the Microsoft calculator App)

nwnjjim

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I also have a Surface 3 and reverted back to a prior build after struggling for a week. It was too painful to use. I lost 2 tiles from my home page completely. When coming back to the home page after closing an app, the tiles were completely blank, or a few had some information. I had to guess what they were. When starting up, I would never know what screen or combination of screens would appear. Sometimes, it was my tiled home screen with a black background superimposed by the white text of the sign in screen, before I actually signed in. Totally unworkable. Reported it in the feedback hub and reverted back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)