How long can I use my 640 phone?

ampipe100

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
OK, this is a dumb question but I am not a tech savvy person.

I have a 640 LTE running windows 10 mobile.

I don't tweet, facebook, skype or use many if any apps.

I mainly use my phone for calls, texts, emails to occasionally check weather and sometimes for gps.

My question is how long can I continue to use my phone for those type of things?

I don't really want to change phones and go to android or ios if I don't have to.

Thank you so much for helping out.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
What jeffchapik said.
However, the 640 that I bought for my Dad a few years ago has started showing some quirks. His main complaint about it is that, for whatever reason, he can't respond to group texts anymore. It only sends out individual responses to everyone in the group.

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
What jeffchapik said.
However, the 640 that I bought for my Dad a few years ago has started showing some quirks. His main complaint about it is that, for whatever reason, he can't respond to group texts anymore. It only sends out individual responses to everyone in the group.

Hard reset?

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Tried it a couple of times. There's no telling. My folks live in another state, so I don't know how he treats the phone. Could just be a dying 640 that's been through a lot.

I'm tech support for my folks too! Fortunately (or maybe UNFORTUNATELY lol) in my case they only live a few blocks away.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
You can use the phone for your needs as long as you like. It has no expiry date and will continue to do those tasks for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard