Goodbye Windows Mobile

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
After supporting Windows Phone since WP7 and having gone through many different phones, I have been forced to move on. My 950 crashes every 15 minutes and has become a huge burden. I ordered an LG V20 because it is priced right and has a removable battery (which is very important).

The Lumia 950 was a bad purchase on my part. It was buggy and sluggish from the time I bought it. Good luck to the rest of you! Hope your experience is better than mine.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
After supporting Windows Phone since WP7 and having gone through many different phones, I have been forced to move on. My 950 crashes every 15 minutes and has become a huge burden. I ordered an LG V20 because it is priced right and has a removable battery (which is very important).

The Lumia 950 was a bad purchase on my part. It was buggy and sluggish from the time I bought it. Good luck to the rest of you! Hope your experience is better than mine.

Best of luck with your LG V20 hope you enjoy it.

I own a L950 too and can honestly say it has not lived up to expectations for what it is (OS is its biggest nemesis IMHO). Mine sound better off than yours yet a poor browsing experience along with the app-gap, performance, keeps it from seeing much use.

Iain_S

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
i have moved onto android with a galaxy s9+ and an lg v30, i still have a 950 and a 4s, but both are running slower than they should(even after hard reset) and the app situation is terrible.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I've been using a V20 for 6mths now coming from W10M / Idol 4s and happy overall. I've turned off as many Google and LG apps as possible to improve performance. Been using squarehome launcher 2 since beginning and really like it. Use mostly MS apps except for Cortana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2