Hey there, I'm having issues on a Windows 10 computer with Outlook always blaring the pop-up asking me if I'm sure I want to open certain types of attachments. I'm sure we all know what I'm talking about, and the solution was pretty easy up until recently. I used to be able to run the program as administrator, then the usually grayed out check box would let me untick it to avoid showing it again in the future. This seems not to be the case anymore as the little box stays un-clickable even when I run as admin. When I do a Google search all I can find is instructions to run as admin then uncheck the box. I'm probably just missing a step somewhere... if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd certainly be grateful.
    06-11-2020 08:25 PM
    Well, after digging around for a bit in the Registry editing values to no avail, I went to Windows Apps and Features and scrolled through the installed applications list looking for something I could uninstall. I came across AVG Secure Browser. I uninstalled it then went and double clicked on an attachment in Outlook and she fired right up in the PDF reader.
    That was that I guess, Secure Browser wasn't the default browser anyway.
    06-19-2020 09:00 PM