Can Win-10 start menu customisation preferences be saved as a configuration file?

Fulani Filot

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
In Windows-10, is it possible to save as a ".cfg" file, user-selected/user-arranged apps in the Windows-10 start menu, as well as the user-sizing and user-coloring of the start menu?

I'm asking because I went through a lot of trouble to meticulously select and arrange certain apps in the start menu of a PC-1/User-account-1, and now I'd like to do the exact same (time-consuming) thing to PC-1/User-account-2 as well as PC-2/User-account-1, without spending the same colossal amount of time customising the other two start menus.

Thanks.

asherxo

Aug 21, 2020
Visit site
In Windows-10, is it possible to save as a ".cfg" file, user-selected/user-arranged apps in the Windows-10 start menu, as well as the user-sizing and user-coloring of the start menu?

I'm asking because I went through a lot of trouble to meticulously select and arrange certain apps in the start menu of a PC-1/User-account-1, and now I'd like to do the exact same (time-consuming) thing to PC-1/User-account-2 as well as PC-2/User-account-1, without spending the same colossal amount of time customising the other two start menus.

Thanks.

Yes, it is possible. But I'm not sure though. You can check other resources for confirmation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3