Zune software broken

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Tried looking for another post that had the same problem, but no luck. For whatever reason a couple of days ago, I tried to sync a podcast to my phone, rather then sitting at the PC, listening to it. Well, it just wouldn't sync at all, like it's stuck in the middle. Then I even tried to sync a couple of pictures to my phone for new wallpapers, like I normally do, just for a change from time to time. Even the pics didn't sync with the phone. Funny thing is, music & video, will sync all day long, but nothing else. Any solutions to this crazy problem????

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I had something similar to this the other day. Keep in mind I am running mango and Zune Beta2. I was trying to sync the WPC podcast it just wouldn't go what I wound up doing was deleting WPC from my podcast list on my Zune Desk top software then re added it. That fixed it for me.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
try checking the Settings on your ZUNE, make sure nothing change that could be stopping you from Syncing it.

-try creating a Folder for Individual items , music , Vids , Podcast , Images

-try reinstalling ZUNE ,

i saw a post about some one having problems syncing music but that’s all.

Apoc

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
try checking the Settings on your ZUNE, make sure nothing change that could be stopping you from Syncing it.

-try creating a Folder for Individual items , music , Vids , Podcast , Images

-try reinstalling ZUNE ,

i saw a post about some one having problems syncing music but that?s all.

I tried uninstalling then reinstalling Zune software, and still the same thing. Music & video syncs, but no pics or podcasts. I do notice, in the Zune software, it says I have 1 item in the Cart, but when I check my Cart, nothing is in there, the Cart thing has been going on for a week or two now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven