How can I get the Plex app on my phone without having to purchase it again?

ozminh

May 30, 2013
Visit site
please help me with some store errors

hello.
i bought plex for windows phone. today my phone (720) can't update plex with an error code. c101a7d1.
i visited answers.microsoft.com and some MS tech-es or something told me to uninstall the app then install it again.
and then i can't installed it with another code.
and some other guy told me to change region in my account.
i did it.
then i have to bought it again.
this happened a year before. i don't want to waste my money on th?s expensive app 3 times.

please help.
thanks in advance.

it drives me crazy. i feel like i was robbed.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
yeah, it's a strange issue.... i went to the store on my PC to force a reinstall that way and when i clicked reinstall, it changed to app wasn't purchased. So now i can't access the previous version I had, not DL the newer version without throwing money at it.

no clue what can be done.
Screen Shot 2015-02-26 at 9.30.46 AM.png

ozminh

May 30, 2013
Visit site
i can't even buy it again. there's no buy button, and if i press install, the progress just goes haft way.
those guys didn't help us at all.

adilici

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
There's no reason to hate the developers. It looks like it's a Windows Store problem: [can't post links, so please search for "plex error windows phone" - first result on Google]

The developers are doing their best, but it has taken a while for MS to even acknowledge the problem.

This kind of thing fuels my temptation to switch platforms even though I've been on Windows Phone since the very beginning, but that's off-topic. I just wanted to point out that the hate for the Plex developers seems unfounded at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes