Charge Time (Am I impatient?)

firedancer1189

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if my charge time is on par with the rest of my fellow Focus users out there??

To charge my Focus fully (from anything under 25% or less) it literally takes roughly three hours and sometimes a bit longer. Is this normal?

I came from a Blackberry Tour so maybe I am a bit spoiled. Literally would take about 30-45 minutes to charge from totally dead to full and would then last 3 days on average usage.

It's really my only gripe about my Focus thus far. I suppose I just have to get used to it as I often toss it on the charger about an hour before I head out still expecting to get Blackberry charging times.

enahs555

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
While super fast charging is great, it shortens the life of the battery. When I say life, I mean if you need to replace it in 12 months or 24 months, etc.

You are getting good times.

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you using a wall charger or a PC/laptop? Wall chargers are much faster, but still take a good amount of time.

Why not just charge it while you sleep every night? It's extremely rare for my Focus to need charging in between nights. The full charge should take you through the day.

prjctchris

Mar 1, 2011
www.prjctmobile.com
All of the Galaxy S phones I have used or spoken to people about have the same observation that these phones take a while to charge. Guess it's just something that came with the territory of the Galaxy S style phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross