HTC Trophy now $29 On Verizon Website!!!

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I may not be able to pass this up. $29 bucks is a great deal for this phone people. Yes no front facing camera, but I ask myself how much will I really use skype on a phone. I can just call :).

Help people! should i buy this or wait for something to get rumored let alone announced. My Blackberry Tour is way to slow so the trophy will feel like a great upgrade right? I just feel like Microsoft is targeting other countries to get their sales up. Something should have been leaked for a Verizon capable Nokia phone by now right?

Also the Trophy now has 625 Reviews which is great. Droid Bionic has 978. Not too shabby.

johaas

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Darn it, I'm eligible for an upgrade on my device, and when I add the Trophy to my cart the price goes up to $120. Sad day indeed. Would love to jump on this deal, but it must only be for new customers.

Umm Yeah

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Darn it, I'm eligible for an upgrade on my device, and when I add the Trophy to my cart the price goes up to $120. Sad day indeed. Would love to jump on this deal, but it must only be for new customers.
Yep. The $29 price is new subscribers only. It's $120 for renewal. Still waiting here...

BigCTM

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I gave up and ordered a cheap one on Ebay. Will resell it when a better model comes around...No way would I buy the Trophy at this point on contract though.

I'm trying soooo hard to wait for a second gen phone to come to Verizon, but my patience is wearing thin :)

Theobane

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Weird, I know some people have been seeing that the $30 price is only for new customers, but I just upgraded my Droid OG yesterday for a 2 year renewal and sure enough, it was $30! Really was considering waiting for a newer device, but I don't really want to spend that much anyway, and who knows when verizon will get something new.

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I got a Trophy at launch, but I was curious to see what discount I would receive had I waited. Lo and behold, it's FREE. So others will also get it free too!

Trophy.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes