HTC HD7 Mango Update, did I miss something ?

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks,
I have a question about the mango update for the htc hd7, since I couldn?t wait to get the update notification, I did the update a few weeks ago using a tutorial on wpcentral , where you do that trick with Zune by turning of the Wi-Fi and forcing the update, now I was looking at other HTC phones that got the mango update the normal way , and I noticed that they have more items in the settings screen, like the attentive phone and sound enhancer.
My question is, are those features missing from my update? Should I 've done it the right way to get the right update ?
Thanks in advanced, and I appreciate any input.

wizake

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
the Attentive Phone option gets there by installing the "Attentive Phone" app. I initially had it as a separate app, but it got updated and when I installed the update, it moved itself to the settings screen.

I dont have the sound enhancer. It seems it got pulled from the marketplace.

I also noticed some differences in new phones reviews. Mostly related to camera settings (like white balance) and something like "SIM Applications". I dont know what this does.

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the HD7 and got the Mango update early using the wifi disconnect trick. I had downloaded Attentive Phone prior to Mango and it survived the update as well as my Sound Enhancer app, which some people seem to have had issues with.

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
My HD7S is updated to Mango and I do not have sound enhancer or attentive phone either. I would like to have attentive phone, but I suppose there is no way to get it. It's not in the marketplace and does not show under HTC apps on my phone.

TheDarKnight

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys, I actually didnt have sound enhancer and attentive phone installed before I did the update, and it looks like both are pulled out from the market.
It would be nice if HTC puts them back to the marketplace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon