Streaming audio problems?

fkiehner

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having an issue with streaming audio? I have tried Tunein, Sat Rad player and rapsody and the all either stop playing totally or stop every 30 seconds for about 3 seconds then start up again. Sat Rad does the 30/3 pause and the other 2 stop totally after 48 seconds and 1:30 respectively every time. Tried uninstall/reinstall without any change. Using ATT data as at work WiFi is secure.
Thanks,
Frank K

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Billone

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Fkiehner, take a look this thread http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-7-os-discussion/184141.htm

Several people including me saw an issue like you describe within the last week, but it seems like it was fixed for all of us as of yesterday. We are in several different metro areas. I just tested streaming again today and it's still working. I can only assume that this issue has something to to with the AT&T network connection. None of us did anything to fix the issue, it just went away.

Edit: ah, I see that you were in that thread, too!

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I was having issues with Spotify,Slacker and SiriusXM Buddy but now it seems the streaming issues were somehow fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck