Has any one got any updates.

Silverdogz

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I have owned my Focus S for almost 1 month. I was in an AT&T store and was checking the OS version and the floor model and it had a higher OS version. When I was in there I talked to a rep and they said I would half to wait for it to get pushed out to me. I am also was using a beta version of Windows Phone 7 connector for Mac because I don't have the required version of Mac OS. My current OS version is 7720.68

Sent from my FOCUS S using Board Express

Last edited:

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just checked...7720.68 on mine, no update available, been plugged in a few times since I got it Tuesday night (12/20)...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have owned my Focus S for almost 1 month. I was in an AT&T store and was checking the OS version and the floor model and it had a higher OS version. When I was in there I talked to a rep and they said I would half to wait for it to get pushed out to me. I am also was using a beta version of Windows Phone 7 connector for Mac because I don't have the required version of Mac OS. My current OS version is 7720.68

Sent from my FOCUS S using Board Express
What version did the store model have?

I have the same as everyone does; got mine two days ago.

kinslayer

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes! There is version 7740 out there that fixes some exchange 2003 issue and something else I forget now. I got it on my Lumia as well as other unlocked phones. Htc radar has it too. AT&T didn't push that one out for some reason. It's not a big deal though. Doesn't really have anything that matters.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes! There is version 7740 out there that fixes some exchange 2003 issue and something else I forget now. I got it on my Lumia as well as other unlocked phones. Htc radar has it too. AT&T didn't push that one out for some reason. It's not a big deal though. Doesn't really have anything that matters.

I am pretty sure the OP was asking specifically about the Focus S, which, by the way, still shows no update available 9 days in for me...still on 7720.68.

tmotytn

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I have 7740 on my focus s
:p

First, how?

Second, any noticable difference?

I think my needs are pretty much met with 7720, but does 7740 add anything except for those background patches for the email on Outlook (or whatever)?

By the way, kudos to you for posting a screencap...cuz inevitably someone was gonna say without a pic, it never happened...might have even been me :p

manelscout4life

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
First, how?

Second, any noticable difference?

I think my needs are pretty much met with 7720, but does 7740 add anything except for those background patches for the email on Outlook (or whatever)?

By the way, kudos to you for posting a screencap...cuz inevitably someone was gonna say without a pic, it never happened...might have even been me :p

xda-dev has a tool to send updates. There is no noticeable differences.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prestionmarsh