Trophy lag

smitas

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, i`m new here. Does you`re HTC 7 Trophy T8686 has got slight lag when you play music and suddenly press serch button? I`m asking because mine has it and that`s quite annoying:straight: By the way it sometimes has slight lag during gameplay. This is normal or i just asking too much from him:)

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I tried it out and yes, there is a small cut (or delay) in the music when I press the search button, but it's not a big deal if you ask me. What game(s) is lagging?

smitas

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I tried it out and yes, there is a small cut (or delay) in the music when I press the search button, but it's not a big deal if you ask me. What game(s) is lagging?
Thank you for reply.Talking about games,i feel lag when i play funny jump with sound. For exaple,if there is alert about dangers coming,thenit stucks for a moment. There is also slight lag playing sonic. Its interesting couse its not always happening:straight:

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I played Funny Jump and it does stutter sometimes. I think the game could probably be coded better, but it would probably also run better on a newer phone. I don't think it's a problem with your phone, so just don't worry too much about it and hopefully those games will be updated to run smoother. Maybe you could review the games that do stutter and hopefully the developer will fix the stuttering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes