Clock not keeping correct time

gailhperry3

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
About two weeks ago, the clock on my HD7 stopped keeping the correct time. If I set the clock to the right time, it will lose about 10 -12 minutes every 2 hours or so. I have tried having it set to automatically keep the time and to manually set the time, but regardless, the clock slowly falls behind.

I have tried everything I can think of. I tried restarting the phone. I did a full wipe and reset of the phone. I ensured there are no updates, and I even bought a new battery, but it still will not work properly.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else you know have an HD7 on the same carrier in your area? I wonder if for some reason the cell towers are sending out the wrong time.

gailhperry3

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else you know have an HD7 on the same carrier in your area? I wonder if for some reason the cell towers are sending out the wrong time.
Possible, but that wouldn't explain why when I set the phone to keep time on its own, it loses time as well. Also, I went on a trip recently and it was doing the same thing in a completely different country.

It's an unlocked phone, so I think I'll borrow someone's sim card on a different carrier and see if the problem continues.

Thanks,

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Oh, it was doing it in a different country. Well, then it's most likely the phone and not the carrier. I wouldn't know the first thing to fix that other than a factory reset, which you already did. Maybe call HTC and see if they know anything about it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786