(Official) I just got my Lumia 900

kennbw

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember the original unboxing but was this supposed to come with headphones? I remember hearing something about headphones but I don't remember what it was in reference to.

asuprice

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine. Showed up an a small brown box with no cushioning at all. I'm sure it shook around a lot on it's trip. Box was already opened, no SIM in phone or box, I bought it at the No-Commitment Price

ryouzaki

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember the original unboxing but was this supposed to come with headphones? I remember hearing something about headphones but I don't remember what it was in reference to.

lol, the reference to headphones was that the phone would not come with headphones in the box. so yeah, kinda bummer but hey, who's complaining....$99, something had to give :D

krayziehustler

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine. Showed up an a small brown box with no cushioning at all. I'm sure it shook around a lot on it's trip. Box was already opened, no SIM in phone or box, I bought it at the No-Commitment Price

did you have two orders show up in your account, one for phone and one for sim??

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
So, after playing with my very first WP7 phone (lumia 900) for about 5 hours straight, i have to say, this is probably one of the best OS that people are not talking about. The more and more I delve into this thing, the more I realize how integrated the OS makes your social life. My wife wasn't sold until she used it for a few hours. There is just too much to explain about this phone.

jaaks

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my wife the cyan 900 and it has been delivered! (2:16p EDT) This is her 1st Windows Phone and I'm so excited for her to have it. Now, she'll leave mine alone! I'm not eligible for an upgrade until the end of the month... I'm still using the 1st gen Focus. I can't wait to get home to see it!

apoc527

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
So, after playing with my very first WP7 phone (lumia 900) for about 5 hours straight, i have to say, this is probably one of the best OS that people are not talking about. The more and more I delve into this thing, the more I realize how integrated the OS makes your social life. My wife wasn't sold until she used it for a few hours. There is just too much to explain about this phone.

My wife has an iPhone 4 (like me)--what did your wife have before trying the Lumia/WP7? I'm hoping to convert her as well.

Gaiking

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
GPS...WOW!!!!....locked on inside my moving car within 2 seconds and stayed solid...it didn't jump all over the map like every Android phone has and my BB 9810 did....Nokia is top of the line!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

eggdrop

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
In at an ATT store because I couldn't activate my phone :'( I want to swap all my stuff already.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

wa550422

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Could you check how many language UI in setting?
Thanks

jd914

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
mine just arrived minutes ago
WP_000153.jpg

tlo07

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Score! I have to say I'm impressed it got here on time. According to the FedEx website it left Texas at 4:30 am and it got to me in Minnesota at 1 pm. I haven't even turned the phone on yet and its killing me! I'm going to take it in to the ATT store today and have them activate it as an alternate upgrade (bought with my son's upgrade, going on my line).

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All that are having activating issues, just call 611 from your existing phone, and then it will ask you to type in your phone number. It knows you are getting a new phone and will then ask you if you would like to activate your new phone. It was really simple, took 5 mins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon