Email notifications with Lock Screen

Piscus

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way I can have visual notifications enabled for incoming emails with the screen locked.

Right now I can only get visual notifications with the screen locked for SMS (and MMS), WhatsApp, and a very few other alerts.

With my old Iphone I could configure those notifications anyway I wanted, but with this OS, the phone will just vibrate for incoming email.

Thanks!

psonio7

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have email notifications on my lock screen. Its in the middle to the right of the SMS notification. I don't know what I did differently, but its there.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I have email notifications on my lock screen. Its in the middle to the right of the SMS notification. I don't know what I did differently, but its there.
I am guessing the OP means like a preview like in SMS etc. I would like that also.

Piscus

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I keep looking around... I don' think this is possible at this time.

This is a shame because it is something I really liked from me previous phone... This should be something very easy to implement. Como on Microsoft!!!

camaroguy

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
SMS you get a "toast" notification at the top. No, you can't get email notifications this way. This is most likely because you "could" get a bunch of emails at once depending on your sync mode, and they wouldn't want to just display a preview in succession like that.

Theoretically you only get one txt/mms at a time.

You do still get the email counts at the bottom of the page, and each account (or account type) gets its own icon/count number.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte