Get the 12072 firmware update now!

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hard Reset requiered to get rid of the bug ? :cool:

EDIT: CAB Sent with "Backup"-option. So far no Hard Reset needed and Volume Bug does indeed seem to fixed. (Started Zune player, dialed down volume to 8 and made an incoming call..... No erratic volume behaviour :) !!!!)

So for me Hard reset was not needed and finally I have an FW with both good battery life and without the quirks of the volume bug.

Last edited:

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I did not need any kind of reset either. The bug was gone right after update.

So nice to get rid of the volume bug! My battery has been fine all the time though. But the volume bug bugged me a lot.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Anything else new in this update? I read that there were some new camera settings. I guess Internet Sharing still isn't enabled either?

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
If the voume bug is bugging You, then it is worth it. Such a relieve being able to leave the volume on a low setting without it going bananas upon an incomming call.

If it doesnt bug You, then just wait for Tango.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah fixing the volume bug alone is worth it. It's been so annoying specially in games.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

sachintp2112

May 8, 2012
Visit site
12072 Firmware update still has the volume BUG

Volume bug finally fixed...

1. Download .cab file from here: xda-developers - View Single Post - Nokia Lumia 800 Firmware 12072 Update

2. Follow this guide how to flash it to your phone: Guide: How to get the latest Lumia 800 update now. : Nokia Innovation

It will take about 10 minutes to update the phone.

Hello guys... 12072 update has surely resolved the volume bug.. But there is another bug related to volume its still not resolved... I donno whether I am the oly one experiencing this . If there is any one else facing same issue please let me know.. Here is the bug description " Connect Nokia ear peace or any headsets to your Lumia 800 and play zune music on your lumia 800 . reduce the volume to random volume under 20 or less .. make a call to your lumia 800 and receive the call in your lumia 800.. and check that you cannot adjust the call volume which ranges from 1 to 10. even though volume is reduced to zero, Volume remains loud this is one BUG and the 2nd BUG is after receiving the call cut the cal and once the music resumes playing . it will play with the maximum volume (30) even though volume is set to low (below 20 or so). Kindly share if any one of you are facing this issue,
Thank you.

Neil Mc

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
guys i need help , i forced updated my lumia 800 using SevenEighter , and theres a bug with my volume turn out my max volume is only 13 , what should i do ?
my os version 7.10.8862.144 firmware version 1750.0823.8852.12430 and stated on my software windows is still windows phone 7.5 .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire