Phone is duplicating photos on HTC 8s

shahidw

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue where when I take a picture, save a picture, or create a favorite there are multiple duplicates appearing in the file view.

I tried deleting all the photos, but the problem persisted
I tried turning off auto upload to SkyDrive, but the problem persisted.
I tried changing the option to save all new photos to the phone memory, but the problem persisted
I tried removing the SD card, but the problem persisted.

this is pretty irritating. All the files are named the same thing, and deleting one removes all of the duplicates.
Can something be done?

JMHTC8S

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar issue when I sync with iPhoto there are random photos duplicated. Also when I delete one of the duplicates on the phone they all disappear. However if I take a picture it seems to be OK.
I have looked through various WP8 forums and also posted the issue on windowsphone.com, but with no replies, I am beginning to suspect this to be a hardware issue (HTC 8S)...

I sincerely hope that someone from Microsoft will look at this.

unreal_rik

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I was making a same thread then I found this. The same thing happened with my Lumia 820. It has only happened once but I'm afraid it might happen again. Guess there is no fix for this issue.

baksunovic

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
It happens when syncing phone often and pictures get thrown back and forth between computer and phone, and maybe another computer and phone... pictures get marks (2) and (3) and get duplicated during the syncs...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes