Lumia 810 home button

SleepyTheDon

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
My home button doesnt light up like my back & search button & its BRAND NEW purchased 1/17 and I've reset it & applied portico update but my guess is an issue under the hood. Any one else with this issue?

by the way this is the only problem i have beside MS not allowing us to copy apps to SD card ;-)

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I haven't really had this issue per se, but there are times when the entire row of buttons at the bottom of the phone are not lit up. It's odd because it seems to occur at random.

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm no expert on this, but my phone does that as well, I think it has something to do with black light/auto dimmer and possibly the app you are running, My question to the OP: Does it ever light up, is it just always off?

CJC_2031

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. All buttons on the row randomly lose illumination. After noticing they no longer light up, I press the power/lock button to shut the phone down and they light up again. Prior to doing this, no matter what I do with the phone, those buttons won't illuminate.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
My home button doesnt light up like my back & search button & its BRAND NEW purchased 1/17 and I've reset it & applied portico update but my guess is an issue under the hood. Any one else with this issue?

by the way this is the only problem i have beside MS not allowing us to copy apps to SD card ;-)
Get it replaced, they all are supposed to lit at the same time

xtsubarublazin

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I believe all three buttons are designed to light up based on ambient lighting conditions at the time you turn the screen on. I have noticed that if I'm in an adequately-lit environment and I turn the screen on, the buttons won't come on, even if the room suddenly gets dark. But in the dark room, turning the screen off and on again, the sensor sees the darkness and does turn the buttons on.

travis_valkyrie

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Check if your battery has a heart. The Battery Saver option under display+touch affects the capacitive button lights. Turning this off will lose control over the lights. Ambient lighting is different, under a certain amount of lumens (bright conditions) only the capacitive lights turns off.

But in OPs case, the middle light is obviously faulty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon