Battery app Live Tile not updating

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the battery app by 'enless soft limited' but noticed the live tile is no longer updating on my Lumia 521. Anyone has noticed this? I tried re-pinning the tile and reinstalling it. I have also checked the background settings. Is there anything else I can check?

If I go directly to the app it displays the correct level, it's just the live tile. If this is a new bug then can anyone recommend a better app? I looked at the one by Arthur Semenov, but it seems someone in the comments also complained about the live tile not updating on this one as well.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I generally do not use a battery apps has they can only run every 30 minutes in background to update the live tile if they are using it. Only when you manually open the app will it update the battery status correctly.

Best to just tap on top of screen or go to settings to check battery levels.

will c1

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
one of my battery apps shows discharge speed per hour. Right now I'm about 2.33 percent per hour. The other one shows a chart of battery drop rate over a a few days. Sometimes they both just don't update at the same time and others they both alert me of low battery or heavy drop rates.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I generally do not use a battery apps has they can only run every 30 minutes in background to update the live tile if they are using it. Only when you manually open the app will it update the battery status correctly.

Best to just tap on top of screen or go to settings to check battery levels.

I have a 520, and that's one thing I don't like about WP8 is that certain things are not updated instantly. It's not a huge issue or a deal breaker though, but it's something I hope Micro$ will address.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss